Ice cream Cake
- 3 bars Dukes Meltz
- 8 pcs Dukes Truffles
- 1 bar Dukes milk blast
- 3 bars Dukes cocolate
- 2 packet Dukes chocolate cream 4 fun biscuit
- 1 packet Dukes bourbon biscuit
- 1 litre Vanilla ice cream (any good brand)
- ⅓ pack Dukes Compound dark chocolate
- Soften the vanilla ice cream.
- Roughly chop the meltz bars, milk blast, truffle & cocolate.
- Roughly crush 1 packet of the Dukes Chocolate cream biscuits.
- Line a 9” cake tin with a cling film. (so that our ice cream cake is easy to take out)
- Mix all the crushed confectionery and the crushed biscuit in the ice cream and mix well.
- Now Arrange bourbon biscuit and cream 4 fun biscuit alternatively along the sides of the tin.
- Pour into the ice cream mixture into the mould and refrigerate overnight.
- With the help of a vegetable slicer, slice shards from the dukes dark chocolate bar. Refrigerate.
- Unmold the cake on an attractive cake stand.
- Pile the shards in the middle and serve immediately.