- 1/2 litre Milk
- 1/3 cup Milk Maid
- 6 Dukes Waffy Mango Flavour
- 2 tbps ripen Mango Puree
- 1/4 tbps cardamom powder
- 3 tbps Lemon juice
- 1 tbps Ghee
- 5 Dukes Wafers Mango Flavour (to use as the Wings and Beak)
- Crush 6 Dukes Waffy Mango wafers and keep aside.
- Boil Milk and add lemon juice till the Milk starts to curdle.
- Using a stainer or a cotton cloth, drain the liquid- 1/2 cup Paneer is prepared.
- Roast Paneer in a non-stick pan on low-medium flame and add Milkmaid till it thickens.
- Stop the flame and add mango puree.
- Take the mixture in a bowl and add Cardamom Powder and wafers.
- Grease your hands with Ghee and roll the dough made into ladoos.
- Present & Garnish with Cardamom as eyes and wafers as seen in the picture.