Apple pie cream bites
- 1 packet milk cream biscuits
- 2 medium apples
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ cup hung curd
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- 1 tsp cornflour
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- Peel and chop the apples very finely.
- In a heavy bottom pan put ¼ cup of water, apples, 2 tbsp sugar & cinnamon powder.
- Cook on a low flame till the apples soften.
- Mix the cornflour with 1 tsp of water and add to the apple mix.
- Cook till the mixture thickens.
- Seperate the biscuits and take out the cream, reserve the cream in a bowl.
- Mix the separated cream with the hung curd and icing sugar.
- To assemble the apple pie bites, take a biscuit half, put some apple mixture on top pipe with some cream mix. Enjoy!