Mango Waffy Shots
RAJ A JAIN
- One pealed and chopped mango
- 2 tbsp amul cream
- Cashews, almonds, kishmish
- Dukes mango waffy
- Rainbow sprinkles for garnish
- One or two glazed cherries for garnish
- One lemon slice
- Blend the mango pieces, cream and sugar in a mixer until smooth.
- Add the dry fruits and keep it in the refrigerator to chill.
- Grease the shots’ glasses with lemon and coat with powdered sugar.
- Add the chilled mango mix with a spoon and add a layer of biscuits, repeat the process.
- To garnish, add the rainbow sprinkles and glazed cherries.