Pista Waffy Kulfi
- ½ cup condensed milk
- 2 cups + 1 tbsp milk
- ¼ cup Pistachio nuts
- 1 tbsp of rose petals
- 6 pcs Dukes kulfi waffy sticks
- ¼ tsp cardamom powder
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- Dukes kulfi waffy stick (to use as the sticks of kulfi)
- Crush 6 waffy sticks roughly with hand.
- Heat milk and condensed milk together in a thick bottom pan.
- Now, add the cardamom powder.
- Add cornflour mixed with 1 tbsp of milk.
- Bring to a boil till the mixture thickens
- Cool this mixture, put in the crushed waffy, rose petals and mix well.
- Cut the waffy sticks into smaller pieces to suit the size of your mold.
- Pour the mixture in small kulfi or ice cube moulds and put in the waffy rolls as a stick.
- Freeze overnight & demould.
- Garnish with the pistachio nuts serve.