- 2 cups of Dukes Digestive biscuit crushed
- ½ cup roughly crushed roasted nuts
- ½ cup of dates
- 2-3 tbsp of honey
- ½ tsp of cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dukes compound dark chocolate (melted)
- ¼ cup of crushed nuts to garnish
- Soak the dates in ¼ cup of hot water & make into a paste.
- Mix the Dukes digestive biscuit with the roasted nuts and cinnamon.
- Mix in the dates paste with vanilla and 2 tbsp of honey.
- Mix tightly till it gets to a dough like consistency (put more honey if required) and chill the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Roll the mixture into balls and chill in the fridge for ½ an hour.
- Dip into melted chocolate and sprinkle some nuts on top.
- Arrange on a plate and serve OR alternatively place in paper cups, put in a box and gift to your dear ones.