- 4 packets Dukes Bourbon biscuit (75 gms)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 packet Eno fruit salt
- ¼ cup icing sugar (to dust)
- ½ cup chocolate sauce (to garnish)
- ¼ packet Dukes dark chocolate slab
- Preheat the oven to 170*c.
- Grease and line a 6” cake tin.
- Crush the bourbon biscuit finely in a mixer.
- Put the biscuit in a bowl, pour in the milk and mix well. Put in the eno and mix well.
- Immediately pour into the greased and dusted tin, bake for 20 mins.
- Check whether it is cooked with the help of a toothpick.
- Cool the cake, dust with icing sugar & drizzle with chocolate sauce.
- Garnish with Dark chocolate shards and Enjoy !