Work With Us
Thank you for submitting your profile.
Our recruiters will get in touch with you shortly.
Assistant Sales Manager
- Responsible for generating sales with project specific inquiries.
- Schedule client meetings and follow up with client till closure. Get connected between customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new product release launches.
- Report on sales activities to superiors through scheduled reporting structure.
- Reaching the targets and goals set, establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base.
- Increasing business opportunities through reference generation & various routes to market.
- Support Finance Planning and Forecast cycles.
- Preparing Monthly Management Reports.
- Variance Analysis - Analyse and interpret monthly variances and trends between budgets vs. actuals.
- Participate in Monthly Accounting closing process
- Tracking Capex Budget vs. Actual
- Periodic GL account reconciliation/analysis.
- Looking out for the candidate who can promote our product
- Maintaining & Developing relationships with existing Customers, Suppliers, Agents& Other business Contacts
- Responsible for Export sales & Business Development
- Exploring & developing new business opportunities in overseas market.
- Tenders/ enquiries tracking
- Create & Enhance long term business relationships with customers to maximize business growth and opportunities.
- Managing & growing existing customer portfolio.
- International marketing, lead generation & new client acquisition.
- End to End Client Communication.
- Handling existing/ new product inquires & converting to sales.
- Supporting Manager to handle team.
- Active role in Target Achievements & realizing business goals.
- Create & Improve Documentation
- Recruitment Especially Technical Profiles (ex - Node js)
- Campus Recruitment
- Manage Appraisal process
- People Management, Orientation, Communication, Training, Empowering, Reporting, Human Capital Resource Management